Sleep Talk Works Wonders For Your Baby
Hello readers, your writer Monika Dhakad is back with other life experiences. I am excited to share it with you all.
As a parent, we all want the best for our children. We all want our children to be healthy, happy, and well-behaved. Sometimes we even force our child to eat, or to behave in a certain manner. Does it work? We all know the answer. Forcing our child even make them more stubborn and difficult to manage. Here are certain scenarios I assume we all face.
- Child poor eating habits.
- Fighting with pals and siblings.
- Possessive about their belongings.
- Doesn't get gel up easily.
- Being stubborn and violent.
- Speech problem.
I know the list can go on and on. We all face some or another scenario. How do we deal with it? This is more important. We all make mistakes by addressing situations with negative statements. For example, we tell our child " Don't do this" or "you are a bad child". Does it really help to rectify and modify it.
Have you heard about sleep talk with baby. Even I was not knowing about it. I was complaining about my child Kashvi with my relative Kusum bhabhi. She told me to try this sleep talk with baby. I thought it is just a normal night talk with baby. I didn't know the impact. I was curious to know more about it. I did some research on it. I felt so good that I did. I started practicing sleep talk with Kashvi. So here all you need to know about sleep talk.
- Sleep talk is a practice where you talk to your child for 2-5 minutes after they fall a sleep.
- It is a regular practice.
- Always use affirmative sentence.
- Never use negative sentence.
- It will take some time to show the result but you will see the difference.
- Have faith and have patience.
- A thoughtful way of communicating with your child.
- You don't have to force your child in this.
- It's a daily reminder for you to have an affirmative action.
- All it requires your 5minutes every night.
With the help of these tips, I started communicating with Kashvi every night.
- Kashvi loves playing in garden.
- Kashvi likes sharing her toys with her friends and sibbling.
- Kashvi is a happy and healthy child.
- Kashvi likes eating proper meal.
- Kashvi sleeps on time and wake up on time.
Monika Kothari is a blogger outside the experience in import and export company as a Public Relation Executive, Marketing Executive in outdoor media firm. She is a house wife and a mother of beautiful daughter. She is passionate about writing her experience and sharing to the world.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this post are the personal views of the author. They do not necessarily reflect the views of The Mom Store.
Sleep talk have a positive impact. It will take time to show the result.